• Admissions Process
    Getting started is easy!

  • Financial Services
    Many options available

  • Apply Now
    Learn more Today

  • International Students
    Studying In Canada ,Eh?

  • International Admissions
    Admissions requirements

  • Project Hero
    Providing Support

  • Refugee Bursary
    Help for families


Thousands of international students choose to study in Canada each and every year. Many choose Canada because of its unique multicultural environment and because it is a safe and beautiful country.

Eastern College has campus locations in 3 of the country’s most beautiful provinces, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.   

Eastern College has five campus locations across Atlantic Canada including; Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton, Halifax and St. John’s.  Students at Eastern gain hands-on skills and career training that prepares them for the workforce.

Eastern is proud to be recognized and officially designated as a Learning Institute by Citizenship & Immigration Canada. Eastern has received a Designated Learning Institution Number which indicates that we are permitted to provide international students with education by the Government of Canada.

For programs that are greater than 6 months in duration, international students must have a valid Study Permit.

Students that wish apply for a study permit, will need a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution. You need to include the Designated Learning Institution number (DLI #), on your application form.

Eastern College DLI number for New Brunswick is:
DLI# 0112937696097 (This number applies to all 3 NB campuses: Fredericton, Saint John and Moncton.)

Eastern College DLI number for Nova Scotia is:
DLI# 019391556993

To access the designated learning institution list, please visit, choose New Brunswick or Nova Scotia and type Eastern into the ‘filter items’ box.

Please note that students who graduate from diploma programs at Eastern College, or any other private career college, are currently not eligible to receive a Post Graduate Work Permit.  If you are seeking a Post Graduate Work Permit, we recommend that you consider attending a publicly funded college.


For more information about our International studies admissions requirements, please click here.  


Eastern College Inc.| ID#